Purchased Utilities Service Request
If you have started utility service with an outside utility service provider (e.g. Detroit Edison, MichCon, etc), fill out this form to provide us with the necessary chartfields to process the utility bills.

Generated Utilities Service Request
Use this form to request electric and steam service on the Central and North Campuses.

Skip to content